FRIENDLY AND FAST SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
New Computer Setup from PC EMT ensures your new computer is setup for long-term optimal performance.
PC EMT Computer Repair’s on-site or in-store technicians can install your new system, get it on your network and ensure your devices work correctly.
Our on-site technicians can come to your home or office and get you going in the right direction. There’s no reason for you to spend the time and risk overlooking important security and performance settings that can slow your computer down and make it vulnerable to attack.
Our in-store technicians make it easy by doing it all for you. It takes the average person over 6 hours to set-up a new PC/Mac. You have much more important things to worry about, like find that perfect gift for a family member or playing that new game you just purchased.
Make an appointment, walk in or call us directly to get your service started.
Here are just a few things that our technicians will tackle during your new computer setup service:
- Install correct updates for your hardware.
- Optimize System by running a series of tests on your system.
- Checks to ensure every component of your system is performing correctly.
- Removal of unnecessary programs loading into memory.
- Diagnose and maximizing of security protection levels.
- Check system for latest operating system patches.
- Clean up operating system environment.
- Adjust settings to optimize computing environment.
- New installation of system and FREE best practices consultation
- Computer Setup of one PC or MAC computer system including all peripherals keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc.
- Installation of up to two software applications.
- Connection of new system to existing Internet connection including email set-up.
- Optimize programs which will be used by removing unwanted/unnecessary preinstalled trialware and bloatware.
- Install Complimentary full featured Anti-Virus Solution.